EPP classes are designed to be convenient for working as well as supported students. Classes are usually scheduled for evenings and weekends where convenient for the cohort.
Students are assigned to cohorts based on a balance between availability in a given cohort and indicated preference of students during the application process. (Individualized classes are scheduled at the convenience of the student and the instructor but must meet the minimum participation requirements for the program.)
The exact schedule of classes and the electronic credentials needed for online access are provided to students in their Admissions Package.
- Typical participation in EPP for a given examination runs 3-5 months, with activity peaking closer to the scheduled date of the examination.
- IDMANN Academy requires students to participate for a minimum of three (3) months in EPP. This is to ensure appropriate preparation prior to sitting for the intended examination.
- Registration for new EPP cohorts closes 1 month in advance of the start date. (For instance, students who want to participate in an EPP program starting in January need to be registered by the end of November.) This is to ensure proper planning and management of cohort sizes.
- EPP cohorts typically start the first (working) Monday of every month.
- EPP classes typically meet online twice a week; registered students have access to study and test material on the online platform every day of the week.